Kansas Unschoolers!
Today, I tried to do some yoga this morning before getting on the computer or doing some crochet but I only managed to do some stretching poses because my state unschooling list suddenly got more active. I'm really enjoying the conversations. So, I wanted to see what was new. It's so great to get an active unschooling community going in Kansas because Kansas can seem so conservative. Us radicals are there but sometimes we are hard to find.
But now that Tracy, a good friend of mine, put together kansashomeschool.net finding unschoolers and relaxed homeschoolers will be much easier. Kansashomeschool.net will soon be and already is a wonderful way to learn about unschooling and hook up with unschoolers or relaxed homeschoolers in Kansas. There are already some great book reviews up by Tracy and even if do say so myself (because I wrote some of the articles) some inspiring Kansas grown unschooling articles.
You can read Tracy's article about unschooling that was originally published in Live Free, Learn Free, a great magazine for unschoolers. You can also read my article about a day in the life of our unschooling family which was also published in Live Free, Learn Free.
Have a Happy Day!
Categories: unschooling, about_unschooling


2 Comments:
Gosh! I love it when other people help TOOT my horn! Thanks! But get back to that yoga -- it'll do you good.
Love,
Tracy
I love the articles on unschooling you both wrote! Terrific job.
Starcat
Post a Comment
<< Home