Check out the Categories
I was disappointed to find out that blogger does not support categories or ways to tag my blog posts. I have been shopping around at other blog sites but I find blogger the easiest to navigate. So for now I am tagging all my posts using del.icio.us. You can click on each category in the sidebar which takes you away to list of links to my blogs posts.
So a bit about my tags/categories and how they might be useful for you. There is quite a bit of overlap in my posts because life is just not that easy to separate into categories. I like to do it thinking that some of you might be curious about books and look for those posts or some might be curious about parenting or unschooling and look for those posts.
- about_me: Read here if you want to get to know me a bit.
- book_review: I like to read and have always wanted to write book reviews. Books reviewed will be children's books, homeschooling books, parenting books, and fiction that I truly enjoyed.
- books: Anytime I mention books as a resource or as a part of the post.
- our_days: We are an unschooling family so these are about our life and learning journey
- unschooling: Is the same as our_days so my blog might get picked up on an unschooling search
- parenting: About how we parent, striving for unconditional parenting.
- ponderings: Ideas churning in my head that I feel the urge to write about.
Categories: unschooling, books, parenting


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home