Sunday, May 07, 2006

Goofy Quiz - Purple Hair?

My plan is to dye my hair when I turn forty. I haven't decided if I will do all of my hair or not and can't really decide on the color but I do lean toward purple and this quiz suggests that is the way to go.


Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.


I don't mind the idea that I'm inspiring either.

5 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Tracy Million Simmons said...

I'm purple too!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Carlotta said...

Pink for me..."Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.You're a traveling party that everyone loves to follow". errr...up till now these blogthings have been totally spot on, but just not sure about the pink thing! It would clash with my browny/yellow skin tone - eugh.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Mama Kelly said...

when i was younger a friend told me id look cute with pink hair

and apparently this quiz agrees .....

wonders how much freakier family would think me if i made a wee little pink braid somewhere

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's orange for me!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Mammal_Mama said...

I'm red! Passionate, fiery, sassy ... a total smart alec with the biggest personality around ... maybe sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home