More postcrossing

This card was for an "assignment" I asked for a purple card and then someone tagged me and said they would make me a purple card. So sugar and spice came all the way from New Zealand just for me. I tagged someone else who I STILL need to make her a red collage card. I have all the necessary supplies I just need to get crackin'

The stamp on the back of the card.

Snoopy came from up in North America - Canada. Snoopy sure put a smile on my face when I cam home today. I love the bits if yarn she swirled on the card 'cause I'm partial to yarn (and mail.)

Such a lovely stamp on the back too


2 Comments:
Can't wait to get my house in order enough to start doing this too. Looks like your SNAIL mailbox is getting lots of fun!
hello there!!! so how is ur postcrossing going? i notice it's handmade cards?? wow...as for me i'm having a load of fun with it but not handmade cards yet. :) anyway, just popped by to say hello to a fellow postcrosser! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home