Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wordless Wednesday



Okay, not quite wordless but this is for Wordless Wednesday a blog theme I have seen recently. Once I figure out how to link to other blogs doing it I will :)


Categories:






You can get link widget below here






9 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm first! I still haven't figured out how to add that darn link!! The picture is great, tho- so carefree!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Awwww....great shot. loved the picture.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Beautiful:-).
Have a great day !!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

what a happy face!

Thanks for visiting my WW!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

What a very happy, content smile on that gals face! Makes me remember peaceful summers of my past. And make me remember to take more pics of my kids so they have nice memories like this one, too! ;)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

So peaceful and happy! Great choice!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Great pic! Great smile too;-)

Here is the link to WW code....it wouldn't accept the html stuff here in comments. Just past into your browser and the info should be there.

http://kdubsblog.com/2006/05/15/ww-code-blogroll

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

how sweet. what a happy looking little one.happyWW!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great smile!! Happy WW to you! Thanks for visiting my WW. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home