Sunday, July 02, 2006

My baby is growing up


My baby is growing up
Originally uploaded by sammimag.
Corbin got his ear pierced today. He's pretty pleased although he said it really hurt.

I feel so surprised, kind of incredulous that I have kids with pierced , ears and now an ear. Not that I have a problem with pierced ears. It just seems like such a big thing to do to me.

He does look pretty cool. I'd think he was pretty cute if I was 7 years old. I'm probably kind of prejudiced with a mother's love and all.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Mama Kelly said...

awwwww he looks so handsomely cute

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Tracy Million Simmons said...

Awesome! You have a lot to talk me through. My baby has been asking, too. But so far I've just said he has the same rules as his sisters... not until he's ready to completely care for it by himself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home